Friday, May 28, 2010

Craft Day

So all of us girls try to get together at least once a month to have a craft day. We make everything from holiday wreaths, block letters, holiday decorations, and blankets. On Wednesday we met again, minus mom that had to work and Bri who wasnt feeling good. But Cammi, Robin, and I still met and had a great day. Robin made us a yummy breakfast that we usually have on Christmas morning and since it snowed a couple days before that we even listened to Christmas music LOL call us crazy!! Robin was even working on a blanket that was from Christmas so it all went together well.

I made these cute letters that go on a shelve in my room. And in a couple weeks im going to a workshop to make some pictures that will go with it. I will post those pictures once I get it all put together. I LOVE these and they were so easy to do!!


Thanks ladies!! I had a great day. Cant wait to do it again :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment