Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LILY IS 7 MONTHS!!

WOW!! I can't believe it!! My little baby is 7 months old now. I feel like I have had her for ever but I still can't get over how fast she has grown up and how her little personality is coming out.

She is the happiest little girl. She always has a smile on her face. Unless she is just waking up then it takes her a min. LOL she's just like her mom!!

Lily loves to sit up and play with her toys. She loves to clap her hands. She makes silly noises and even fake coughs. I think one of her favorite things to do with me is watch basketball though. It makes me laugh so hard cause she won't even look away from the tv. She watches the ball and even claps when the fans get excited.

Lily really is the highlight of my life and I miss her every second I'm not with her. My favorite part of the day is when I get home from work and she smiles so big and gets so excited to see me. I'm so grateful for the family and friends that I have in my life that are there for Lily and I. Raising a daughter is hard enough, I don't know I would do without all your love and support.



7 comments:

  1. you are an AMAZING mom... i love you to death. it just keeps getting better... xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...could your little girl get any cuter!?! She is so blessed to have you as her mommy! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jam I am so glad you decided to keep up on this... Yahoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you & lil' a are the cutest family & i'm so blessed to get to be a part of it. so glad your grandparents lived across the street from each other so this live could all be possible. love you both. keep up the good work & make sure you thank your parents for all they've taught you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so happy you started this! I love you guys and Lily is so stinkin lucky to have you. She is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love both of you so much! I can't believe that she is 7 months it's going so fast! I am happy you have a blog now, and I am happy that we can work together :) I love it! We need to play soon, and go to the gym. -Jess

    ReplyDelete