Friday, May 14, 2010

Lily's First Trip To The Zoo




Last week we took Lily to the zoo for the first time. We had so much fun with her and she was such a good sport. She didn't really get into it but she was so good and didn't get upset. I think she just liked being in her stroller and hanging out with her cousins, aunt Bri, and Nana.










Aubrey LOVED being with Lily for the day. She was such a great helper showing her all the animals and walking her around. I'm so lucky to have Aubrey to help me out.


We took the kids for a ride on the merry-go-round. Aubrey and Lily loved it!! Collin not so much. Well until it stopped then he started crying cause he wanted it to keep going.





























Overall it was such a great day. The weather was nice, even though it was a little cold, the sun came out and it was perfect. I love doing fun things with Lily and I cant wait till the day she is old enough to enjoy these things more.

No comments:

Post a Comment