Thursday, May 27, 2010

Girls Day At The Park

So Lily and I took FULL advantage of the one nice day we had last week. After the hair show I took a day off to recover from the craziness and hung out with my girl all day!! We had so much fun. Except for the fact I couldn't find a highchair that I liked after visiting probably 7 stores. LOL I know I'm picky and they don't make a lot of black and white stuff!! So instead we went to the park and hung out on the grass and fed the ducks some of Lily's crackers. It was a good day that's for sure! Cant wait for it to get warmer and have more days like this.

Then later that night my mom and dad watched her for me so I could go to my softball game. And when I got home they had this video for me. Its pretty much the cutest video I've seen in a long time and I cant help to laugh every time I see it!!

2 comments:

  1. hey ya hot mama! just buy one that will go well with black and white and re-cover the cover. i was the same way, nothing made me happy. now i love my high chair! :) ps...lily is too die for! she way to scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had this much money, I would buy this high chair: http://www.pokkadots.com/itemsDetail.cfm/item_num/BM-LOFTB-LCW

    HAHA, doesn't it look like a total hair cutting chair? Cute... anyway, you guys are adorable, Lily is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete