Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Well back to work after an AMAZING weekend!! I LOVED spending time with all my friends and family and especially 3 full days with Lily. The weekend started on Friday. Lily, Uchenna, and I met Suzette and her girls at the Blaze game. It was so much fun!! Even though they lost, we sat in a suite and ate way too much popcorn and ice cream. LOL it was so worth it!! :O)


Saturday I woke up and started getting all my cleaning done. Then that night my dads whole side of the family came over for a pizza/hockey party. It was so nice having everyone together. Even Eric and Christi came out from PA to join us for the weekend. It happened to be the 2 year anniversary of Grandpas passing. We all miss both grandma and him so much.

Sunday was another hanging out with the family day!! I LOVE it. Breakfast and then dinner at the park. Im so glad that the weather is finally getting a little better so we can spend more time in the sun. Lily LOVED being in the swing. She was making us laugh so hard.






2 comments:

  1. so big and so pretty... glad things are going so great for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo cute jami! you are a very lucky mom. Her hair is adorable, and that video your parents made of her was so funny, she has the cutest laugh ever! that man with you... he is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete