Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

So I was never really the type to get into Halloween. Well that all had to change now that Lily is in the picture!! LOL I made a promise to myself that I was going to get into it this year and dress up with Lily, carve pumpkins, and go trick or treating!! Well we got all of it done but the trick or treating part. It was way too cold and raining. But that's ok cause she is too young for the candy and I don't need to eat it all. :O)

Dad helped with the pumpkins. Lily helped him, well she sat on the counter with him and tried eating the lid of it so if you want to call that helping!! It turned out super cute,. I LOVED it!!

Then we got all dressed up and went to the annual TA Halloween party. Lily loved seeing all the girls in their costumes and watching them sing and dance. Every time they would start a new song she would start dancing then when they finished she would clap for them and get all excited.

Over all it was a great Halloween!! I cant wait till next year when she is older and will understand more. Then I will send her out to get candy for mommy :O) LOL


Lily and Papa getting ready to do her pumpkin

Helping papa draw on it



And the carving started


I think she had a good time :O)


She started eating the top!!


She didn't want her picture with me :O(


The finished product

Mommy, Lily, and Mr. Jack-O-Lantern

The cute TA girls singing their hearts out

Mommy with her little lady bug

The cutest Wonder Woman I've ever seen

Team Super Heros :O)

Cute little Indians

Oh I just love the cute Freshman class

Love these girls

My little bug walking around the school

I'm so in love with her

Me and my world!! :O)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

  1. she is insanley cute! i love your costume you look gogeous!

    ReplyDelete